Working with New World Nigeria, their creative agency and Theatre Royal Stratford East, we combined a variety of high-end equipment to create this full colour changing and LED video structure. Just a stones throw from the Olympic stadium, the set represented the gateway to Nigeria House, and featured:
- 10 square meters of Daktronics 10mm SMD video panels
- 6no. Robe MMX
- 12no. Robin 600 LED Wash all in weather domes
- 12no. Studio Due CityLED 600
- 18no. Studio Due Archibar
- 24no. Studio Due Archiled
- 200m of Prolyte H40 truss
- 300 square metres of custom drapes from our friends at J&C Joel
- Avo Tiger Touch
- Standard and custom stage decks
- Plenty of ballast!
- Fantastic crew and programming!