OneBigStar Coronavirus COVID-19 Resources
We are working to keep you and your clients safe…
OneBigStar recognises our responsibility to monitor and mitigate the spread of Coronavirus.
The health and safety of our clients, event participants, partners, contractors and employees is our top priority and as such we are constantly monitoring the advice and recommendations from the World Health Organisation (WHO) regarding safe working practices, track and trace and standard operating procedures.
We've been busy...
Since the announcement of venue closures, event cancellations and subsequent country lockdown OneBigStar have been busy working on revised procedures, strategy and documentation to ensure the safe return for our staff and clients to include:
- Covid-19 task specific risk assessments and method statements
- Revised office and warehouse layout at our premises
- Consideration and implementation for streamed meetings and team communications
- Design and construction of our in-house Virtual Studio
- ‘We’re Good To Go’ status awarded by Visit England
Looking forward to events starting back as normal we have been evaluating everyday processes onsite to consider safe practices when using our equipment, these include:
- Controlled management and cleaning routines for microphones including a 72 hour quarantine period between uses and strict management of consumable items such as wind shields
- Sanitisation kits will be provided to our technicians on each job and in all vehicles, our staff and subcontractors will be inducted to site and understand minimum requirements for PPE and cleanliness
- Temperature checks will be taken at the start of each shift and a full track and trace system implemented
- Our crew will develop bubbles with whom they work regularly and social distancing measures will be adhered to
- Technicians will be required to wear face coverings when in close proximity to others especially when carrying out duties such as fitting microphones and assisting with presentations